In 2019, we started a new tradition: we not only spend our Christmas gift frame on our customers but every year we select an area that we see needs our support. In 2020, we added another twist: in addition to helping sustain theaters and cultural life, we could not forget about front-line workers.
That is why we decided to surprise all our customers with a virtual theater ticket using the eSzinhaz platform (which takes theater performances into homes). But not only did we want to make the holidays a little more colorful: we also sent e-Theater Tickets to the staff of St. Imre Hospital so that those who are on duty on Christmas Eve can also experience the miracle of Christmas.
Numerous positive feedbacks from our clients (several of whom highlighted how good an idea it was to send some of the gift certificates to the staff of St. Imre Hospital) also confirmed that giving is always better than receiving. We will show some of these so that not only our hearts will melt from them:
- “It’s one of the coolest gifts we’ve received this year!”
- "It's a great gift, especially with the St. Imres section!"
- "Thank you very much! A really imaginative gift! ”
- "This Theater Coupon Code is very pleasant and very imaginative, thank you!"
- "Thank you for this great virtual gift!"
- "It's a very super present, thank you very much!"
- "It's a really kind and creative gift (especially the part of the gift given to nurses)!"
- "Oh it's great, thank you!"
- "Thank you very much - the gift is very unique!"